|These Door Sweeps are made by National Guard Products, model #601A. The astragal or half rounded molding, is made of satin finished anodized aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper that gets surface mounted to the door. The brush is constructed of gray synthetic nylon polymer; Polyamide. The unit is moisture resistant. It has a temperature rating of -70°F to 425°F. The aluminum astragal that attaches the door to the sweep has a height of ⅞”, and the sweep itself is 1” long.
*These door seals are priced per foot, you must specify length when ordering.
• REACH and RoHS compliant
• Certified by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
• Positive Pressure - Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
View National Guard Products model #601A Installation Instructions.
Why Order from Equiparts?
• Supplier of maintenance and plumbing solutions since 1968
• Experts, Not Order Takers
• Large Inventory
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #10132
Mfg No.: 601A
Mfg: National Guard Products