|These Door Seals are made by National Guard Products, model #115NDKB. This model is designed specifically for double door applications. These door seals help decrease the amount of hot and cold air that escape between the door and the floor. The astragal or half rounded molding, is made of dark bronze finished aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper. The seal is constructed of black synthetic rubber polymer EPDM. The unit is flame and moisture resistant. It has a temperature rating of -60°F to 250°F.
*These door seals are priced per foot, you must specify length when ordering. You must order two pieces to complete the set for your double doors.
• Certified by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
• Positive Pressure - Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
• Air Infiltration Tested to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
• Smoke & Draft Control Gasketing. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
• ANSI/BHMA Certified. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.
*Standard requirement information directly from National Guard Products literature.
View National Guard Products model #115NDKB Installation Instructions.
Why Order from Equiparts?
• Supplier of maintenance and plumbing solutions since 1968
• Experts, Not Order Takers
• Large Inventory
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #10152
Mfg No.: 115NDKB
Mfg: National Guard Products