This Emergency Pipe Repair Clamp by Rothenberger is a quick, easy, and professional way to temporarily repair a burst, perforated, or leaky pipe or fitting. This repair clamp is a great item to have in most every building. In cases of emergency like a bursted pipe in a building where the water supply cannot be shut off, this tool can save a lot of time, energy, and money. This emergency pipe repair clamp is for ¾” pipe.
Use: • Can be used on copper, CPVC (Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride) or PEX (Cross-linked polyethylene) piping
• On both domestic and commercial heating & water pipes
• Perfect for frost damaged or perforated water pipes
• No tools required
Simply open the device, center it around the problem area, firmly close both housing members, engage the latch mechanism, and close the device around the problem area with a squeeze of the hand. View the Emergency Pipe Repair Clamp for ½” Pipe.
Why Order from Equiparts?
Equiparts has been providing maintenance and plumbing solutions to businesses since 1968. We are a team of reliable, educated product specialists with unparalleled knowledge and technical expertise.
• Experts, Not Order Takers - Our team receives ongoing training from our manufacturers in order to stay up-to-date with new products, product revisions, and industry standards.
• Large Inventory - Unlike some of our competitors, we have thousands of parts in stock ready to ship. Our comprehensive line of repair parts and ready-to-ship positioning make us a strong source for businesses that need parts both quickly and affordably.
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships - We have master agreements with many major manufacturers. Our strong relationships with them enable us to provide the best OEM products and pricing to serve our customers’ needs.
• Network - Equiparts is part of an industry specific nationwide network that gives us support for very large orders.
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622 Pittsburgh: 412-781-9100 Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.