|This Battery Backup Pump is a 10 AMP charger/controller and energy efficient 12V DC Pump. The Stormcell™ Battery Backup Pump by Liberty Pumps is one of the most advanced pump systems on the market. This pump will provide you with an emergency backup system so your business is covered in case of power outages or main pump failure. Install a backup pump system at your place of business and feel secure knowing that you have a fail safe plan in case of emergency. Model # 442-10A.
• Backup Pump
• Battery Case
• Activation Switch
• Charger Unit
• Check Valve
• Plumbing and mounting components
• AC Power Supply
• Remote wall-mount user interface with LCD display
• Control Panel/Alarm features a super bright LED alarm ring to notify backup pump is in use. Other notifications include: high water, AC power lost, Blown Fuse/DC pump failure, 12-volt battery charge levels, critically low battery warning, and user set basement temperature warning.
• Max Flow (GPM) @ 12.1 V: 46, with AC Power On: 49
• Flow at 10 (GPM) @ 12.1 V: 30, With AC Power On: 35
• Continuous Run Times*: 5.5 Hours (w/StormCell™ Group 31 Wet Cell Batteries)
• Cycling Run Times*: 8 Days (w/StormCell™ Group 31 Wet Cell Batteries)
• Run Times/Gallons: Unlimited (performance will decline as battery discharges) (AC Power On)
• Max Lift (Feet): @ 12.1 V: 21.5’, With AC Power On: 25’
• User Interface with LCD Display: Yes
• Weight (lbs): 20
• 3 year manufacturer warranty
Click Here to read more about how this battery can protect your facility
Why Order from Equiparts?
Equiparts has been providing maintenance and plumbing solutions to businesses since 1968. We are a team of reliable, educated product specialists with unparalleled knowledge and technical expertise.
• Experts, Not Order Takers - Our team receives ongoing training from our manufacturers in order to stay up-to-date with new products, product revisions, and industry standards.
• Large Inventory - Unlike some of our competitors, we have thousands of parts in stock ready to ship. Our comprehensive line of repair parts and ready-to-ship positioning make us a strong source for businesses that need parts both quickly and affordably.
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships - We have master agreements with many major manufacturers. Our strong relationships with them enable us to provide the best OEM products and pricing to serve our customers’ needs.
• Network - Equiparts is part of an industry specific nationwide network that gives us support for very large orders.
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #38017
Mfg No.: 442-10A
Mfg: Liberty Pumps