|This Optima Battery-Powered Deck Mounted Mid Body Faucet is from Sloan, series EAF-250. It features Sloan’s Optimix technology, which helps to prevent scalding. The 0.35 GPM multi-laminar spray is activated via the infrared sensor. Faucet body has a polished chrome finish and has an integrated thermostatic mixer. Sloan code number 3335183, model number EAF-250-BAT-CP-0.35GPM-MLM-IR-IQ-FCT.
What is Optimix™?
Sloan's Optimix technology prevents scalding and is available on one of Sloan’s most popular faucet designs. When cold water is running low, normal faucets may dispense uncomfortable or unsafe hot water. Sloan’s new Optimix-enabled faucets offer the industry’s fastest, most effective in-spout ASSE 1070 compliant anti-scald technology—even with a cold water failure. The Optimix technology is incorporated directly into the faucet spout. The simplified installation can reduce labor, time, and cost by up to 30%.
Anti-scald technology that fits anywhere.
Providing a safe water temperature is important anywhere, especially for schools, hospitals, and eldercare facilities. Sloan makes it easy to integrate Optimix™ anti-scald technology into new or retrofit projects. It’s a simple way to keep users comfortable and safe with the durability and precision you expect from Sloan. The water is mixed as it passes through the spout of the faucet. The Integrated Thermostatic Mixing Valve can also be set to a desired temperature and removed for facilities where tamper resistance is required.
Features and Benefits
• Meets anti-scald requirements of ASSE 1070.
• Superior water temperature optimization even with cold water failure.
• Integrated Thermostatic Mixing Valve is included in the faucet spout for a hassle-free and time-saving installation.
• Mixer lever can be set to the desired temperature and removed for tamper resistance.
• Available in hardwired, battery, and the only solar-powered anti-scald faucet in the industry.
• Meets all US (UPC and IPC) plumbing code requirements.
Learn more about this faucet and see what other models there are in our Sloan Optimix Anti-Scald Faucets blog article.
Why Order from Equiparts?
• Supplier of maintenance and plumbing solutions since 1968
• Experts, Not Order Takers
• Large Inventory
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #48669
Mfg No.: 3335183
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co