|This deck mounted faucet has fixed 8" centers, an 8" center to center L Type swing spout, and 2" single winged canopy handles. It also features a 2.2 GPM Pressure Compensating Laminar Flow Non-Aerating Outlet. The patented ECAST construction ensures less than 0.25% of the cast brass body is lead so it can be labeled as a Low-Lead unit. This unit has two ½" NPSM supply inlets and coupling nuts for a ⅜" or ½" flexible riser and includes all necessary parts for installation. Don't settle for less, get your faucet from Equiparts!
Do you want a great deal on the same faucet that includes a spray hose? Check out Part #51189!
• Deck Mounted - 3 Hole Installation
• 8" Fixed Centers
• 8" L Type Swing Spout
• 2" Canopy Single Wing Handles
• 2.2 GPM 13/16-24 Female Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• Reliable Water Pressure with Increased Energy Savings
• Patented ECAST Construction for Low-Lead Content
• Cast Brass Body
• Chrome Plated Finish
• Quaturn Compression Operating Cartridge
• 6.24 lbs.
• ADA, ASME, NSF/ANSI Compliant
• California Health and Safety Code And Vermont Bill Cleared
Click Here to View Spec Sheet
EC Part Number: #51188
Mfg No.: 1100-ABCP
Mfg: Chicago Faucet