This deck mounted faucet has a single hole and a 5 ¼" center to center rigid cast brass gooseneck swing spout. The patented ECAST construction ensures less than 0.25% of the cast brass body is lead so it can be labeled as a Low-Lead unit. It features a flow rate of 2.2 GPM, and pressure compensating laminar flow non-aerating outlet allowing for consistent water pressure. It comes complete with two ⅜" compression flexible stainless steel supply hoses and proper installation gear.
Specs: • Single Hole Mount
• 5 ¼" Center to Center Swing Gooseneck Spout
• 2 ⅜" Lever Handles
• 2.2 GPM Flow Rate
• 13/16-24 Female Pressure Compensating Softflo Aerator
• Reliable Water Pressure with Increased Energy Savings
• Patented ECAST Construction for Low-Lead Content
• Cast Brass Body
• Chrome Plated Finish
• 4.687 lbs.
• ⅜" supply hoses
• ADA, ASME, NSF/ANSI Compliant
• California Health and Safety Code And Vermont Bill Cleared