This deck mounted faucet has fixed 4" centers and a 4" rigid cast brass spout. The patented ECAST construction ensures less than 0.25% of the cast brass body is lead so it can be labeled as a Low-Lead unit. It features a flow rate of 2.2 GPM that can be adjusted to 0.5 GPM if desired. The Pressure Compensating Laminar Flow Non-Aerating Outlet allows for consistent water pressure.
Specs: • Deck Mounted - 3 Hole Installation
• 4" Fixed Centers
• 4" Center to Center Spout
• Two Vandal Proof Metering Handles - Automatic Shut-Off
• 2.2 GPM
• Adjustable to 0.5 GPM if Desired
• Pressure Compensating Laminar Flow Non-Aerating Outlet
• Reliable Water Pressure with Increased Savings
• Patented ECAST Construction for Low-Lead Content
• Cast Brass Body
• Chrome Plated Finish
• Quaturn Compression Operating Cartridge
• 3.937 lbs.
• ADA, ASME, NSF/ANSI Compliant
• California Health and Safety Code And Vermont Bill Cleared