|This unique 4” lav faucet represents the future of faucet technology. It features Tempshield®, which is a new temperature control element that is contained within the body of the faucet. It eliminates the need to install a separate thermostatic mixing valve below the sink, making installation quicker, and lowering installation costs. Everything you need to meet current building codes, and protect users is built right into the faucet. It complies with all ASSE 1070 requirements.
• Protects users from hot water burns without the need for a separate thermostatic mixing valve
• Temperature control components are built into faucet body
• ASSE 1070 compliant
• Easy to install, easy to maintain
• High quality materials
• 1.5 GPM
• Vandal Resistant
• Lifetime warranty
• Perfect for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, etc.
Why Order from Equiparts?
Equiparts has been providing maintenance and plumbing solutions to businesses since 1968. We are a team of product specialists with unparalleled knowledge and technical expertise.
• Experts, Not Order Takers - Our team receives ongoing training from our manufacturers in order to stay up-to-date with new products, product revisions, and industry standards.
• Large Inventory - Unlike some of our competitors, we have thousands of parts in stock ready to ship. Our comprehensive line of repair parts and ready-to-ship positioning make us a strong source for businesses that need parts both quickly and affordably.
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships - We have master agreements with many major manufacturers. Our strong relationships with them enable us to provide the best OEM products and pricing to serve our customers’ needs.
• Network - Equiparts is part of an industry specific nationwide network that gives us support for very large orders.
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #66365
Mfg No.: 420-T45ABCP
Mfg: Chicago Faucet