|This chrome plated sensor lavatory faucet is made by American Standard. American Standard calls is the Innsbrook Selectronic Proximity Faucet - Base Model 0 1.5 GPM. It’s a battery powered faucet that utilizes sensors to create a hands-free hand washing experience. It has a 3 hole, 4" centerset installation with the water resistant solenoid enclosure being mounted to the wall. The vandal resistant brass body is very durable and ideal for commercial facilities with heavy traffic. This faucet is durable and easy to service, making it a great option for a variety of commercial applications. American Standard model 605B.202.002.
• Pressure compensating, vandal resistant 1.5 GPM aerator
• Programmable and multi-functional sensor
• Solenoid valve has a self cleaning wiper spring, prevents clogging
• Integrated strainer is protects the solenoid from debris and is easily maintained
• Can be programmed to open up at a predetermined time to purge the faucet and supply lines
• Auto shut-off of water flow if faucet sensor is covered for more than 55 seconds - Can be to preset to custom time
• Sensor range can be adjusted manually or with an optional remote
• Shuts off if power to the faucet is lost or battery is dead - This fail safe helps prevent any extra water usage and potential flooding.
Why Order from Equiparts?
• Supplier of maintenance and plumbing solutions since 1968
• Experts, Not Order Takers
• Large Inventory
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #67836
Mfg No.: 605B.202.002
Mfg: American Standard