|This D80 Series liquid filled utility gauge by Trerice is designed for rugged performance applications at an economical cost. This liquid filled gauge is ideal to use in applications when vibration can occur. This gauge is furnished with a stainless steel case and crimped ring. The Wetted parts on this model are the bronze tube and brass socket. The case is 304 stainless steel, stem-mounted, and flangeless. The window is acrylic. The dial face is made of aluminum, with a white background with black graduations and markings.
• Model D82LF of the D80 series
• 4” dial size
• ¼” NPT connection size
• Lower connection location
• Unit of measurement: psi
• 140 Range Code
• 0 to 300 psi
• 50 figure intervals
• 5 minor divisions
• Max temperature 150°F (65°C)
• ±1.6% full scale accuracy
Why Order from Equiparts?
Equiparts has been providing maintenance and plumbing solutions to businesses since 1968. We are a team of reliable, educated product specialists with unparalleled knowledge and technical expertise.
• Experts, Not Order Takers - Our team receives ongoing training from our manufacturers in order to stay up-to-date with new products, product revisions, and industry standards.
• Large Inventory - Unlike some of our competitors, we have thousands of parts in stock ready to ship. Our comprehensive line of repair parts and ready-to-ship positioning make us a strong source for businesses that need parts both quickly and affordably.
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships - We have master agreements with many major manufacturers. Our strong relationships with them enable us to provide the best OEM products and pricing to serve our customers’ needs.
• Network - Equiparts is part of an industry specific nationwide network that gives us support for very large orders.
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #85545