|This T-825 Bottom Mount Temperature and Pressure Gauge is from Legend Valve. The gauge has a steel body that is painted black. It has a bronze temperature probe and a brass threaded adapter. The 3” gauge face has a plexiglass lens. The dial face has a white background with black graduations and markings. The dial face can also read both temperature (red) and pressure (blue).
• Temperature range of 60-280ºF (15-138ºC)
• ± 3% temperature accuracy of full scale
• Pressure range of 0-75 psi (0-174 feet H2O)
• ± 3% pressure accuracy of full scale
• ½” MNPT connection
• Extended Probe
Why Order from Equiparts?
Equiparts has been providing maintenance and plumbing solutions to businesses since 1968. We are a team of reliable, educated product specialists with unparalleled knowledge and technical expertise.
• Experts, Not Order Takers - Our team receives ongoing training from our manufacturers in order to stay up-to-date with new products, product revisions, and industry standards.
• Large Inventory - Unlike some of our competitors, we have thousands of parts in stock ready to ship. Our comprehensive line of repair parts and ready-to-ship positioning make us a strong source for businesses that need parts both quickly and affordably.
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships - We have master agreements with many major manufacturers. Our strong relationships with them enable us to provide the best OEM products and pricing to serve our customers’ needs.
• Network - Equiparts is part of an industry specific nationwide network that gives us support for very large orders.
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #89072
Mfg No.: 800-675
Mfg: Legend Valve