|This Sloan Valve Royal® 1.28 GPF flushometer is highly efficient, exposed, and manually activated. This water closet flushometer is compatible with both wall hung top spud bowls or floor mounted bowls. The Royal 111 flushometer allows for a very low flush volume, making it one of the most water saving flushometers available.
• 1.28 GPF
• 1-1/2” Vacuum Breaker
• 1” Stop
• ADA Compliant
• Dual filtered bypass, a development that will enable your flushometer to perform longer than ever before, even in water conditions with high contents of sand and other particulates.
• Diaphragm, handle packing, stop seat and vacuum breaker are molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chlorine resistance.
• ADA compliant metal oscillating non-hold open handle solenoid operator with triple seal handle packing, which prevents toilets from experiencing larger than expected flush volume
• Free spinning vandal resistant stop cap (exposed installations) which reduces vandalism
• High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut.
• CID™ technology to ensure flush accuracy.
• Adjustable tailpiece
• Polished Chrome Finish
Sloan Valve Royal Flushometers is the model that has become the standard for commercial restrooms. All Royal fixtures are designed out of high performance materials that durable and high functioning. These units are sophisticated in their energy and water-saving capabilities. It’s no wonder these units are an industry favorite. All Royal Flushometers feature non-adjustable design so water conservation is not sacrificed, a Bak Chek® Control Stop to ensure functional and quiet flushing, and diaphragm technology unmatched in the flushometer industry.
There are over 100 variations of the Royal 111 Flushometer, including variations and add-ons including items like extended saniguard bumpers, metal push button, split ring pipe support, trap primer, front handle, solenoid operator, and many other variations and add-ons. For help choosing which model is right for you, and to find out about bulk discounts, options, other parts needed, and make sure the unit you want is best for your situation, give one of our product specialists a call toll free at 1-800-442-6622 (M-F 7:30AM-5PM EST) or request a price quote here on our website.
EC Part Number: #08094
Mfg No.: 111-1.28
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co