|This high-efficiency urinal flush valve is made by TOTO. It is from their EcoPower line of flushometers. It is an automatic infrared flush valve that is sensor activated and designed for urinal applications. It has a 0.5 GPF flow rate, ¾-inch vacuum breaker tube, and ¾-inch angle stop. This flush valve features TOTO’s EcoPower flush valve system. This is an EcoPower Urinal Flush Valve (TOTO model TEU1LA12#CP) in the polished chrome finish.
• High-Efficiency flow rate of 0.5 GPF
• Self-powered hydroelectric flush valve system
• No minimum daily usage requirement
• Durable chrome plated body with tamper-proof screws and solid bronze valve body
• Neutral rough-in and adjustable tailpiece connection
• True mechanical flush override
• Smart sensor with self-adjusting detection range
• 6-second detection time with no flush delay
• Automatic maintenance flush after 12 hours of inactivity
• For urinal with 3/4" top spud inlet
• Meets or exceeds ASSE 1037, CSA B125.3
• Certifications: IAPMO(cUPC), EPA WaterSense, ASSE, State of Massachusetts, and others
• Code Compliance: UPC, IPC, NSPC, NPC Canada, and others
• Legislative Compliance: California AB715, California Green Building Code and others
• ADA compliant
• Complies with CA Prop 65 warning requirements
• Spec Sheet
Why Order from Equiparts?
• Supplier of maintenance and plumbing solutions since 1968
• Experts, Not Order Takers
• Large Inventory
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #67895
Mfg No.: TEU1LA12#CP
Mfg: Toto USA