|This high-efficiency closet flush valve is made by TOTO. It is from their EcoPower line of flushometers. It is an automatic infrared flush valve that is sensor activated and designed for toilet applications. It has a 1.28 GPF flow rate, 1-½-inch vacuum breaker tube, and 1-inch angle stop. This flush valve features TOTO’s EcoPower flush valve system. This is an EcoPower Toilet Flush Valve (TOTO model TET1LA32#CP) in the polished chrome finish.
• 1.28 GPF
• Self-powered hydroelectric flush valve system
• No minimum daily usage requirement
• Durable chrome plated body with tamper-proof screws and solid bronze valve body
• Self-cleaning piston valve with 360° filter screen
• Neutral rough-in and adjustable tailpiece connection
• True mechanical flush override
• Smart sensor with self-adjusting detection range
• 6-second detection time to prevent ghost flushing
• For toilet with 1-1/2" top spud inlet
• Exposed flush valve with 1" angle stop and 1-1/2" vacuum breaker set
• Meets or exceeds ASSE 1037, CSA B125.3
• Certifications: IAPMO(cUPC), EPA WaterSense, ASSE, State of Massachusetts, and others
• Code Compliance: UPC, IPC, NSPC, NPC Canada, and others
• Complies with CA Title 20 regulations and CalGreen when used with a 1.28 GPF water closet
• ADA compliant
• Complies with CA Prop 65 warning requirements
• Spec Sheet
Why Order from Equiparts?
• Supplier of maintenance and plumbing solutions since 1968
• Experts, Not Order Takers
• Large Inventory
• Strong Manufacturer Relationships
Request a Quote on our Website or Call to Place an Order:
Toll Free: 800-442-6622
Monday through Friday from 7:30AM - 5:00PM, EST.
View All Product Categories or View Sale Items.
EC Part Number: #82280
Mfg No.: TET1LA32#CP
Mfg: Toto USA