|This Sloan Royal 186 flushometer has a 0.25 GPF flush volume, making it a high efficiency flushometer. This unit is designed for ¾” top spud high efficiency urinals. Major components of this unit including the valve body, cover, tailpiece, and control stop are made out of ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass which help to make the unit long-lasting and durable. The manual flush mechanism for this single flush mechanism unit is an open, oscillating ,metal handle which is ADA compliant. It also does not have external volume adjustment, which along with the CID technology, helps to keep flush volume accurate.
• 0.25 GPF
• 3/4” Vacuum Breaker
• Spud Coupling and Flange for ¾” Top Spud
• ¾” Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• ¾” IPS Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• Dual filtered by-pass, a development that will enable your flushometer to perform longer than ever before, even in water conditions with high contents of sand and other particulates.
• Diaphragm, handle packing, stop seat and vacuum breaker are molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chlorine resistance.
• ADA compliant metal oscillating non-hold open handle with triple seal handle packing.
• Free spinning vandal resistant stop cap (exposed installations).
• High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut.
Why Order this Unit from Equiparts?
When you choose to either submit a quote online, or call to place your order with Equiparts, you will talk to one of our product specialists (instead of order takers or individuals who don’t know the product they are selling). Our customer support team is highly educated on the products we carry, and they are very well educated when it comes to flushometers, especially Sloan flushometers. Did you know that Equiparts was the very first Authorized Sloan Valve Repair Center? By requesting a quote or calling to order, we ensure that you are ordering all of the parts you need for the unit including special tools for installation, or replacement parts you will likely need in the near future (like seals). Not only do we sell flushometers, but we also carry of the parts you may need in the future to repair your flushometers, like handle repair kits, spud coupling assemblies, vacuum breakers and repair kits, O-rings, top caps, flow control kits, and more. And if your electronic flushometer breaks, simply send it into our repair center, and we will fix it! Or for manual flushometers, give us a call and we will be happy to help you fix your manual flushometer. When you choose to work with Equiparts, you choose the reliable and knowledgeable repair parts specialists.
View other Sloan Flushometers.
EC Part Number: #85405
Mfg No.: 186-0.25
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co